1 1/2 cups almond flour
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp unbleached sea salt
1 apple (grated, skin on)
3 whole organic eggs
3 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts (set aside)
1. Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt in a bowl.
2. In another mixing bowl mix together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Fold in apple and walnuts.
5. Spoon your mixture evenly into a muffin tin lined with unbleached paper muffin liners.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
Makes ten muffins.
Adapted from amazingpaleo.com