On February 14th, 2012, Coleman Lemieux & Compagnie (CLC) officially opens the Citadel, a newly renovated centre for contemporary dance in Toronto’s Regent Park. Located at 304 Parliament St., the former 1912 Salvation Army Citadel has been redesigned by Diamond & Schmitt Architects into a dance centre with a 1,800-square-foot studio/theatre, a 900-square-foot studio, office space for CLC and accommodation for out-of-town artists. The facility is also home to YogaBeat, which hosts pay-what-you-can yoga classes. CLC made its home in the Citadel in 2007 when co-artistic directors (and husband and wife) Bill Coleman and Laurence Lemieux moved the company from Montréal to Toronto. They soon became part of the Regent Park Revitalization Project and launched the Brick by Brick Campaign in 2009 to raise funds for renovations. The opening will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, celebration and open house from 5pm to 6pm. February 15th through 25th, CLC presents Les cheminements de l’influence (Pathways of Influence), the Citadel’s first official performance (although Company Vice Versa unofficially performed Children of the Triangle there in January). The Brick by Brick Campaign to raise funds is ongoing.